My name is Jerome Schlossman. I am a web consultant based in Montreal (Quebec, Canada), specialized in usability and interactive website design.
What does UX mean?
UX is the acronym for “user experience”. It’s a term used to describe the overall experience and satisfaction a user has when using a website.
What can a UX specialist do for your business?
- Appealing, easy-to-use, and instinctive interfaces
- Fully functional prototypes:
- Web prototyping with wireframes (designed in Axure)
- HTML mockups
- Web 2.0 functionality and interactive features
- Social networking elements
- Current site SWOT analysis (SEO, navigation, functionality…)
- Content, layout, and functionality recommendations
- Competitive Web position
- SEO optimized content writing (French and English)
- Seamless integration in your marketing strategy
- Site map
- Navigation charts
- Screen flow diagrams
- Functional specification documents
- Use cases
- Quality assurance
- Usability tests
- Card sorting
- Individual Interviews
- Planning, organization, and resources management
- Corporate presentations
- Business plans